READY TO BE A KICKASS STORYTELLER AND GET YOUR MESSAGE IN FRONT OF THE RIGHT PEOPLE?
Use the free resources below that are a favorite of my past and current clients to get started.
Note: Let’s just get this out of the way because I want you to know exactly what you’re getting. When you sign up to get any of my free resources, you’ll also receive an email from me twice a month with stories, advice, and tips to help you become the MOST POWERFUL public speaker you know. As always, you can unsubscribe at any time.
MAKE MORE MONEY: Craft a Talk that Attracts Clients
With so much advice on the “best” way to put together a talk or presentation, it’s no wonder that entrepreneurs with something big to say get stuck. And learning how to make that talk into one that creates revenue for them? No siree, NOT happening. That’s why I created the free PDF “8 STEPS TO CRAFTING YOUR CLIENT-ATTRACTING TALK.”
When you download it, you can expect to learn:
- How to infuse your talk with stories in order to keep audiences on the edge of their seats leaning in for more
- A clear, step-by-step map for organizing your mess of thoughts into an effective talk that leads your audience to action.
- How to find your “Genie Gem” and how knowing yours will make your talk memorable long after your audience leaves the room
Enter your details below to get your free, downloadable copy now.
“I love your newsletter, Johanna. It’s one of the few I consistently open and look forward to reading! !”
–Kate Mikayan, Founder of Soulful Village, Soulfulvillage.com
OVERCOME ‘HOLY SHIT’ MOMENTS:
Make Friends With Your Fear of Public Speaking
I used to have one goal when I gave public presentations: SURVIVE. After years of training and tons of hours spent on stages all over the world, I know now how to use that “butterflies in the stomach” feeling to not only attract more clients but also how to be a more powerful, dynamic, and present speaker.
You can expect to learn:
- The fastest way to relieve tension before you give a talk
- How to use your nerves to give you energy and power (instead of an ulcer!)
- What to say to yourself when you think, “I’m just not cut out for this.”
Enter your details below to get instant access to the ten tips now.